Multicoloured Mass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multicoloured Mass

Guild Board

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most Fun Alb - Setups

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crzd
Slave

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Most Fun Alb - Setups Empty
PostSubject: Most Fun Alb - Setups   Most Fun Alb - Setups Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05 2007, 10:48

What is yours.

My most fun, and i'm sure Bunnii and Yak might remember us running it.

Minst
Minst
Cabby
Cabby
Sorc
Sorc
Cleric
Cleric

10 seconding tank groups is pretty hiliarious - 4 demezz's 5-6 pets. can maybe run a melee tic in place for the minstrel. so when they both push in, they get tic rr5, for like magic immunities.

That was my most fun group. watching the blade masters and vamps charge in, realise the situation and run back and die in charge whilst running :d

Anyway this is my first post, !~ >< Hi.
Back to top Go down
Chist
Retarjet celt suka

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Most Fun Alb - Setups   Most Fun Alb - Setups Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05 2007, 10:58

HEY!!! Setup looks fun!
Back to top Go down
https://multicolouredmass.forumotion.com
yak
DJ

Number of posts : 257

PostSubject: Re: Most Fun Alb - Setups   Most Fun Alb - Setups Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05 2007, 17:32

dont know how we would work that out in terms of character classes unless lebrons and kains has some more alts.

frejn has sorc/minstrel
jumbie has sorc/arms/cleric and is leveling cabby/minstrel
bunni has cleric and i dunno buncha alts?
carp has cleric and ?
tald has sorc/minstrel/theurgist and ?
lebrons has theurgist/arms/cleric
kains has arms/paladin/theurgist
yak has everything but i dont feel like playing cleric nor wizard in euro on a daily basis. one day here and there to just fill group issues or goof around is cool.

other thing to keep in mind is more euro groups run double casters and baod3 than they do in american primetime. most american primetime groups are either tank heavy in mid/hib or their casters have moc/dmg ra's not baod3.
Back to top Go down
Lebron
HEALER KILL FUCK YOU
Lebron

Number of posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: Most Fun Alb - Setups   Most Fun Alb - Setups Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05 2007, 21:52

I have cabalist!
WAH
Back to top Go down
Chist
Retarjet celt suka

PostSubject: Re: Most Fun Alb - Setups   Most Fun Alb - Setups Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06 2007, 00:04

yes and 2 more groups started runing warlocks--partagium and morgue. and each warlock gona pick baod as RA for sure
Back to top Go down
crzd
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Most Fun Alb - Setups   Most Fun Alb - Setups Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07 2007, 08:43

Baod last 30 seconds.

2 Minstrels, With sos2? is 30 seconds a piece.

lol its like some calls that they ba'd we peace out and come back when their sos/ba are down WHAT NOW!~

Alot of the legendary groups in the past, only fought fights to their comfort zone and rules. and by sos'ing away. i'm sure we'd have like a skald/zerk tooooootallly overextended

Btw Yak I have templated minst4lx/sorc7lx/theurg7lx and a reaver/heretic in their 40s.

Not suggesting we run it, but interested in your favourite alb setups in the past as well. as crazy as they may seem ^^
Back to top Go down
Chist
Retarjet celt suka

PostSubject: Re: Most Fun Alb - Setups   Most Fun Alb - Setups Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07 2007, 09:21

Well in future we can actually try out your setup tald, but we cant right now casue no classes. Kains has got only arms,paly,theurg. And i cant see him playing any caster, so it is ministrel. Ok we got 2 set clerics,1 sorc, yak is prolly on cabalist. So jumbie,mexxi and tald left. Jumbie got all these toons close to 50, mexxi got cabalist, you got sorc and minst.
So in my point of view mexxi and jumbie need to decide who is cabalist and who is minstrel
Back to top Go down
crzd
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Most Fun Alb - Setups   Most Fun Alb - Setups Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09 2007, 06:49

Quite happy owning on hte current setup. doesnt worry me Smile
Back to top Go down
Chist
Retarjet celt suka

PostSubject: Re: Most Fun Alb - Setups   Most Fun Alb - Setups Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09 2007, 08:29

haha, well i am always up to try smth new
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Fun Alb - Setups   Most Fun Alb - Setups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Fun Alb - Setups
Page 1 of 1