Multicoloured Mass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multicoloured Mass

Guild Board

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

@mexxi

Go down 
+2
Lebron
im KAIN BITCH
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
im KAIN BITCH
Captain Sparrow

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2007-08-02

@mexxi Empty
PostSubject: @mexxi   @mexxi Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13 2007, 21:00

work out your rl shit then comeback to camelot without the attitude you got some issues dont bring em to the guild we got enough drama cause i wont take your shit anymore

you heard me
Back to top Go down
Lebron
HEALER KILL FUCK YOU
Lebron

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-07-31

@mexxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: @mexxi   @mexxi Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13 2007, 23:25

I dont care about you anymore.
The only problem in this guild is you.You dont listen to ppl and cant learn things.So no point for me to play with you,I wasted too much energy on you trying to make you play better.You are always being rp bitch and will be like this forever.
Probably its a good point for me to stop daoc, so cya noob.
Back to top Go down
im KAIN BITCH
Captain Sparrow

@mexxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: @mexxi   @mexxi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14 2007, 06:50

ya thats why i changed my whole setup why dont u just come out with the truth u whining cry baby bitch. you rage at the smallest shit you argue with people about the stupid shit always and you give us a bad name when we trying to pug people you make them quit our grps cause you cry like a girl half the time.

problem is you think you can tell people what to do and whats best but you dont test shit you just cry about it and you think your right all the time so fuck off good riddance kiss my ass laterz chump

GG FOOL<------suka
Back to top Go down
Lebron
HEALER KILL FUCK YOU
Lebron

@mexxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: @mexxi   @mexxi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14 2007, 07:09

And the problem is still you, idiot rofl.
I am not crying,I am just telling the truth all the time and it seems like you cant take it for real.All the time you just look like you didnt notice anything I am saying to you.So it means you know for sure I am right and you cant argue with me because you dont know basic game mechanic actually.

As for guild name lol,you should zerg more on your bd with green.Thats where you can learn how to play,right?Actually everyone knows kains perfectly for being zerging trash and smart kid emote spammer.Thats a true story kains.No chance for you here

I dont know why do you even open you mouth about testing,when you cant make your quickbar without help of me,yak or frejn.Thats really a point for you kains to stfu already.I can bring more examples.And I am really tired of arguing you,because you dont have any facts against me at all.

If you really think you are so smart,so why the hell you are soooo BAD?
Back to top Go down
lemon
Street cleaner

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-08-10

@mexxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: @mexxi   @mexxi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14 2007, 12:12

a lot of qq'ing mexxi instead of playing Wink you and your game mechanics, who cares, you thinking you know the whole game mechanics of the game doesnt make you a better player imo, knowing and doing/trying are 2 different things... im not saying kains is elite or anything and yeah he might need to work on his playstile a bit but from my point of view i'd rather have him in the grp and making fun about it and having fun than having a whining mexxi anyday of the week.

a good player is someone i enjoy playing with thats fairly good, doesnt need to be elite.
(basicly, i dont care as long as i have fun)
Back to top Go down
Lebron
HEALER KILL FUCK YOU
Lebron

@mexxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: @mexxi   @mexxi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14 2007, 13:06

lemon wrote:
a lot of qq'ing mexxi instead of playing Wink you and your game mechanics, who cares, you thinking you know the whole game mechanics of the game doesnt make you a better player imo, knowing and doing/trying are 2 different things... im not saying kains is elite or anything and yeah he might need to work on his playstile a bit but from my point of view i'd rather have him in the grp and making fun about it and having fun than having a whining mexxi anyday of the week.

a good player is someone i enjoy playing with thats fairly good, doesnt need to be elite.
(basicly, i dont care as long as i have fun)
I play this game as a competition,so for me its pretty important to know how everything works and its not only words lemon,I spend a lot of time on learning game deep,thats actually was 2 years making a daoc freeshard and thus knowing and doing/trying are same for me.OK!? Razz

Its pretty easy to notice that I whine about kains only.Quiet simple.No kains,no whine~
Any more questions,mr.fun?
Back to top Go down
lemon
Street cleaner

@mexxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: @mexxi   @mexxi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14 2007, 13:12

I didnt have any questions to begin with, you doing and knowing isnt the same thing as me trusting you. But whatever as i said, competition or not, in the end its for fun.

I bet even kains plays better than mythic staff and they've had LIVE servers for 5 years? Knowing and doing are 2 different things, I'm not saying you're bad, cause I know you're not, but you're arrogant.
Back to top Go down
im KAIN BITCH
Captain Sparrow

@mexxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: @mexxi   @mexxi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14 2007, 18:14

let em keep bitching its good to get it out mabye, lol

hopefully he can get past all this dumb shit

either play or quit ur choice no one twisting your arm i dont need to dig dirt up on you, not worth it to waste so much time lol as u woul say.

so final msg is either play or leave we dont need the bitching and drama that comes so if ur still gonna rage and shit just go we can find someone else, just dont wanna put up with stress any longer. if you do decide to play drop your attitude at the door bury this thing and move on other wise cant help you.

we all want to be compete and we dont care about rps regardless of what u say, but if your not on the team helping encouraging others you just dont belong here you should join GW reload where u can rage all u want and im sure they wont care.

thats all play or quit and like i said if u do wanna play drop your attitude leave it at the door then come in and have fun thats all Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
Lebron
HEALER KILL FUCK YOU
Lebron

@mexxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: @mexxi   @mexxi Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15 2007, 01:38

I am talking serious here and you still kidding around like dumb ass kains.
Dont tell me what to do and I will not tell you where you should fucking go,oK?~

So final point here is you play for fun and I play to compete.
That means I am not returning to guild anytime soon,probably I can pug like yesterday,was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
lemon
Street cleaner

@mexxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: @mexxi   @mexxi Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15 2007, 05:31

pfft who needs vnboards when we have this ? lol!
Back to top Go down
Chist
Retarjet celt suka

Number of posts : 373

@mexxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: @mexxi   @mexxi Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15 2007, 06:14

rofl to yall
Back to top Go down
https://multicolouredmass.forumotion.com
Chist
Retarjet celt suka

@mexxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: @mexxi   @mexxi Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15 2007, 06:42

imo watch this link guys and do like he saying
http://www.fishki.net/comment.php?id=25914
Back to top Go down
im KAIN BITCH
Captain Sparrow

@mexxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: @mexxi   @mexxi Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15 2007, 06:52

im not joking either

let me tell those who are wondering why the fuk this drama is going on first off.

first it was the day frejn couldnt play and i wasnt planning on making a grp but me and roadkillz said ok , so i saw carp mexxi myself and he had lorgy funk gloni and some other. so it all started when i said hmmm i wanna try sword spec cause it isnt a guild grp its a pug so i respecced then mexxi started bitching in vent about it hardcore and roadkillz told him either stfu or leave, so he left and started going off in guild chat about me being sword.

I played pally for a few days and i liked it i wanted to see if the arms can do what the pally can do as far as peeling so i speced sword. now mexxi told me he was going to not play tomorrow if i was still sword , so i stll remained sword and he quit the grp again and thats about it hes raging all cause i went sword spec to try something new heh.

so thats it right there and mexxi im not going anywhere you need to bury this thing and get back to rvring cause i did nothing wrong this time cause you wanna tell me how to spec my toon? im letting it go cause its the most retarted thing to get pist over.

you wanna compete is 1 thing but bitching someone out for wanting to try something new is a joke. im done talking about zis it should be buried and get over it. now pl my pally so we can get moving sometime when lemon isnt on
Back to top Go down
Lebron
HEALER KILL FUCK YOU
Lebron

@mexxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: @mexxi   @mexxi Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15 2007, 08:00

It has much more reasons kains,but for you 3 were enough on that day.

First I told you to get jumbie,koki and bunni that day,with them all we had 7 ppl and needed only to pug 1.But no you made stupid pug with Inc I Think,your fault.
Second yes it was shit about 2h spec on arms.Point is that you cant peel with ANYTIME snare,so how are you supposed to peel with back snare then?Do you think you can even touch roadri from behind?No way.
If you want to test something just go to pendragon or do it someother way but not in real rvr.
Actually I dont understand what do you want to test there being 2h specced?Nothing new there for real.Seems like you dont know where to get info about styles haha.So thats why you should listen to me and yak.We are guiding you thru game like you are 2 year old kid.And you still make too many errors!No real excuse for you.

And third I am just really tired of your stupidness.I call you bitch,idiot and so on every single day and you eat all this shit.Are you a man or just a piece of shit ?Why dont you answer me?
Back to top Go down
Swea
Street cleaner
Swea

Number of posts : 31

@mexxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: @mexxi   @mexxi Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15 2007, 08:14

wow this is fucked up..... mental failure..... error... blue screen...../qtd
Back to top Go down
im KAIN BITCH
Captain Sparrow

@mexxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: @mexxi   @mexxi Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15 2007, 10:02

im a man but why is it worth it to argue? what does that get you in life.

if i let everylittle thing bother me i would be 1 angry person.

pandora /aryel/bahboo/julyian/schraube/ mabye many more they all screamed at me harder lol

as for as playing like 2 year old kid only person that ever took time to show me was yak and now im playing better i think i said it will take a while to get movement down and my keys but i got it so cant get much worse lol i own!!!

and i told you no one said anything about bunii jumbie or anyone that a grp was gonna be built that day so we formed a pug best we could and u fuked that up yourself

any thing else we need to talk about zis? and wtf you want me to do get on next plane to ketucczk or where ur from and kick ur ass and FACE YOU LIKE A MAN BEECH IDIOT! cause i didnt get that part.

and tell me zis why do u always rip on me when i make a mistake yet i wont say shit to if you make 1? cause ill bet you if i talked shit as hard and the way you do it you would rage in less then 10 fucking sec TRUTH!

so i dont know what to tell you, except you got a huge problem and now we are adressing this
Back to top Go down
Lebron
HEALER KILL FUCK YOU
Lebron

@mexxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: @mexxi   @mexxi Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15 2007, 10:27

I told you 3 fucking times that bunnii can play with us that day + jumbie and koki.But you fucking dont listen to me,or mb you are just deaf?How can I even try to speak with you if you dont listen mofo?No more fucking excuse that you didnt know anything or didnt hear it,thats your own problem.If you dont know things no one will help you,so help yourself and find out whats going on around you blind mudak.

When I play with you I dont have a chance to make mistake because you are alwass failing first on peels and casters are so fucked up cuz of this,so kinda no chance for me to make mistake first lol.And if even you can notice that I failed at some point just tell me,no shit.But you will never see it happen from now on.I am not playing with you anymore.

I have no problems already,just read what I decided some posts ago.And dont tell me you didnt see it lol.First try to solve you own problems,and then mb you can look at other ppl.

One more thing,I will never change my attitude towards you.You simply dont deserve it,you can try to bitch around on board some more,but this will get to nowhere.End of story for me now.
Back to top Go down
im KAIN BITCH
Captain Sparrow

@mexxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: @mexxi   @mexxi Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15 2007, 12:12

When I play with you I dont have a chance to make mistake because you are alwass failing first on peels and casters are so fucked up cuz of this,so kinda no chance for me to make mistake first lol.And if even you can notice that I failed at some point just tell me,no shit.But you will never see it happen from now on.I am not playing with you anymore.

lol what a fucking joke hahahaha

lol i dont deserve who the fuck are you? whiney ass cry baby bitch i tried to talk and try to give you chance but nooooooo it seems u respond to ZIS BALLSHITS better. i can do it also u fag , ill talk down to you like piece of fucking kurtutczk garbage and you REALLY DESERVE IT. you are either fucking retarted or have a bad case of down syndrome, stand up to you? what the fuck are fuckin freak? you gonna yell at me over the internet fucking wackjob. i think are u fucking mental and your parents didnt just beat you they fucking drugged you and prolly shoved a lightbulb up your ass lolzzzz. you got some serious issues and you are not gonna take them out on me homo. i can give 2 flying fucks if you gonna play or not anymore cause we dont need your fucking crying , you want me to quit lol sorry bitch it aint gonna happen so fuck u fuck off fucking worse then people at the lost baggage counter, what kinda pussy ass town you come from? you have not normal mentality or something?

i dont put up with half the shit i let slide , so fuckin rage on people who give a fuck keep the fucking vent we dont need little kids in there with broken english trying to yell.

so keep raging in your hut and so wahh kains didnt do this wahhhhhhhh kains didnt do that, shut the fuck up ill mail u some tissue , and some johnsons baby shampoo ( no tears now ).

so in short fuck you fuck off lick my nuts SUKA and you not rvring and gonna keep bitching get the fuck outta here pz nub

GG FOOL<---- SUKA p.s meet me in vent if you really wanna vent off, ill show u a darkside pussy fag cry less
Back to top Go down
Jumbie
NO FOOL

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-08-14

@mexxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: @mexxi   @mexxi Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15 2007, 20:17

Frejn fcking assist me when i call for it u idiot lol!
Back to top Go down
Chist
Retarjet celt suka

@mexxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: @mexxi   @mexxi Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16 2007, 06:00

fkn jumbie u retarded i dont want to play with you anymore, cause u calling for assist? fuck you, i am tired of it and think i gonna quit the game
Back to top Go down
Jumbie
NO FOOL

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-08-14

@mexxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: @mexxi   @mexxi Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16 2007, 07:31

lol! u fool
Back to top Go down
Chist
Retarjet celt suka

@mexxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: @mexxi   @mexxi Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16 2007, 10:08

no you re fool i am not playing daoc with you anymore cause u not jumping off the wall when u re deseased and i cant heal u with desease on so stfu noob , i am leaving game
Back to top Go down
im KAIN BITCH
Captain Sparrow

@mexxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: @mexxi   @mexxi Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16 2007, 16:17

rofl GET A ROOM sukas

GG FOOL
Back to top Go down
Chist
Retarjet celt suka

@mexxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: @mexxi   @mexxi Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16 2007, 18:49

Wow i got killed by zerg, tired of that shit, think i gonna quit the game
Back to top Go down
Chist
Retarjet celt suka

@mexxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: @mexxi   @mexxi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17 2007, 05:56

dam its cold here in moscow and rainy, think i need to quit the game cause of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

@mexxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: @mexxi   @mexxi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

@mexxi
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next