Share | 

criss cross on split train tank after root immunity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yak
DJ

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: criss cross on split train tank after root immunity   Tue Jul 31 2007, 14:46

ok quality sux but this is how i used to chalk talk plays cuz there's no ez way on msg boards......

anyways, so this is wot i mean when casters are spread running linear against a split train tank strat. after root immunities if casters are going parallel at some pt, theurgist calls for a stack or criss cross and the casters coverge while kiting and spread out again.

http://artpad.art.com/?jm28z41bhtbg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lebron
HEALER KILL FUCK YOU

Number of posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: criss cross on split train tank after root immunity   Tue Jul 31 2007, 15:26

OMG this artpad is nice Shocked

Anyway seems not so many grps really split on us,mids usually try to train one person.But this crossing looks pretty good and makes sense to me.
Usually when I have one tank on me I do a small loop to catch more enemy tanks and then I rr5 on them,sometimes it can be dangerous because I can be easily dpsed down with more tanks just hitting once before rr5 goes out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yak
DJ

PostSubject: Re: criss cross on split train tank after root immunity   Tue Jul 31 2007, 15:30

yeah doesnt apply if they run full assist train. for full assist train its more straight forward cuz u just rr5 the clump.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swea
Street cleaner

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: criss cross on split train tank after root immunity   Tue Jul 31 2007, 15:35

yak wrote:
yeah doesnt apply if they run full assist train. for full assist train its more straight forward cuz u just rr5 the clump.

agree, on full tank assist we should ae root, ae disease and theurg dumps RR5 if needed ofc.
The crossing idea is really good but who should call it out ? Just anyone ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yak
DJ

PostSubject: Re: criss cross on split train tank after root immunity   Tue Jul 31 2007, 15:40

theurg should call the criss cross/stack since they know when their rr5 is up. rest of the group dont know.

on the full train assist yeah just need to spread out those immunity timers. what were missing alot of times is a strat on countering the sos when theyre on top of us.

cant just keep running the duration of sos cuz we will lose someone and end up extending ourselves. gotta disease and ns then once sos breaks, mez/root/stun ppl off and start gaining distance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: criss cross on split train tank after root immunity   

Back to top Go down

criss cross on split train tank after root immunity
Page 1 of 1